Red enjoyed the last days of summer at 9 Cranes Inn. Phillip, our resident Shih Tzu, welcomed Red with open paws, snuggling up on the inn’s front porch and showing Red some of the sights of Seattle, including:
- The Ballard Locks – where watercraft travel from the salt water of Puget Sound into fresh-water Lake Union.
- The Fremont Troll – one of the many funky public art installations in town.
- The Fremont Bridge – gateway to the self-proclaimed “Center of the Universe.”
- Golden Gardens Park – public beach with views of Puget Sound and the Olympic Mountains.
- Seattle Space Needle at Night – we caught it on 9/11 with the American flag at half-staff.
- Kerry Park – high on Queen Anne Hill with picturesque city views.
Check out all of the places that Red has visited at www.redchairtravels.com