Here’s the fine print. Reading it before booking a room at our bed and breakfast will ensure that we can meet your expectations while you’re visiting Seattle.
- A full, hot breakfast is included in the room rate. Rate does not include Washington State sales tax, which is an additional 9.5%.
- A deposit for one night’s stay is needed to confirm your reservation. VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express accepted here.
- There is a two-night minimum stay for most weekends. Some holidays also have minimum stays.
- We do not overbook our rooms, therefore cancellations are very costly to us. If you cancel within seven days of your planned arrival, we are not able to refund your deposit unless we can rebook your room. Cancellations outside of seven days from arrival incur a $25 service charge.
- The Woodland Park, Fremont, and Ballard View rooms accommodate two people max. The Phinney Ridge room can accommodate a third person – with advance notice and for an extra $20 per night.
- We cannot accommodate children under 12 years old.
- 9 Cranes Inn is home to our two small dogs, which are not allowed in guest rooms. We love pets, but are afraid that we can’t accept guests’ furry, feathered, or scaly friends.
- Check-in time is from 4:00 to 6:00 p.m., unless we’ve given you the secret password for later arrivals (really) or otherwise discussed your arrival time.
- Check-out time is 11 a.m. Let’s talk if you need to store your luggage after checkout.
- Our inn is entirely smoke-free. Violation of this policy will result in a $250 cleaning fee, a request to leave without refund, and a lecture on lung disease (ours not yours).
- Open flames of any kind (e.g., candles, incense) are prohibited. No one wants to be roused out of bed by our very sensitive smoke alarm. Our insurance agent thanks you too.
- The free, wireless Internet service is provided only with the agreement that guests not use the network to gain unauthorized access to any computer systems; to transmit obscenity or pornography; or illegally download or distribute copyright-protected materials.