Here’s the fine print. Reading it before booking a room at our bed and breakfast will ensure that we can meet your expectations while you’re visiting Seattle.
- A full, hot breakfast is included in the room rate. Rate does not include city, county, and state sales taxes, which is an additional 10.1%.
- A deposit for one night’s stay is needed to confirm your reservation. VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express accepted here.
- There is a two-night minimum stay requirement for most weekends and all days during the busy summer season, unless previous bookings have left a one-night hole to fill. Some holidays also have minimum stays.
- Cancellations and Refunds: We do not overbook our four rooms, therefore cancellations are very costly to us. If you cancel within seven days of your planned arrival, we can refund your deposit if we can re-book your room or your stay. If you cancel outside of seven days from arrival, we will refund your deposit less a $25 service charge unless we can reschedule your stay.
- The Woodland Park, Fremont, and Ballard View rooms accommodate two people max. The Phinney Ridge room can accommodate a third person – with advance notice and for an extra $20 per night.
- We cannot accommodate children under 12 years old.
- 9 Cranes Inn is home to our small dog, who is not allowed in guest rooms. We love pets, but are afraid that we can’t accept guests’ furry, feathered, or scaly friends.
- Check-in time is from 4:00 to 6:00 p.m. Earlier check ins can often be accommodated with advance notice. Later check ins are always possible.
- Check-out time is 11 a.m. Let’s talk if you need to store your luggage after checkout.
- Our inn is entirely smoke-free. Violation of this policy will result in a $250 cleaning fee, a request to leave without refund, and a lecture on lung disease (ours not yours).
- Open flames of any kind (e.g., candles, incense) are prohibited. No one wants to be roused out of bed by our very sensitive smoke alarm. Our insurance agent thanks you too.
- The free, wireless Internet service is provided only with the agreement that guests not use the network to gain unauthorized access to any computer systems; to transmit obscenity or pornography; or illegally download or distribute copyright-protected materials.